Several changes to the Texas labor codes have affected sexual harassment claims. On a recent State Bar of Texas Podcast episode, I talk with host Rocky Dhir about how these changes make it easier for people to pursue a claim and how the definition of an employer has changed. I offer insights on how victims of sexual harassment in the workplace can file a claim. Listen to the podcast below.
- Courts Cases
- Pay Issues
- Whistleblower Claims
- Workplace Issues
- Equal Pay in Attorney Fee Awards
- Addressing Sexual Harassment In The Workplace On The State Bar Of Texas Podcast
- Gender Discrimination In The Workplace On Talking Confidence With Holly Caplan Podcast
- What Does It Mean To “Solicit”?
- The Game Has Changed: Forced Arbitration Of Sexual Harassment Claims To End